Friday, August 13, 2010

"Seeing is Believing"

Just time for a quick update and posting of a picture from this week's "Believe in the Goal" activities. It's been a whirlwind three days which I will recap in more detail in my next update when I'm not prying my eyes open with toothpicks. Suffice to say Dane had an AMAZING time as the NHL Experience child and the highlights included golfing 18 holes with Cam Barker, dropping the puck and co-coaching with Jonathan Toews!
Great people united for a great cause ... helping kids & adolescents fighting cancer.
Take care ... Janie & Dirk

1 comment:

  1. You guys look great. Sorry we couldnt make it. Off on holidays.
    I'm glad to hear all went well.
    Summer is sure flying by. Hope your having a good one.
    Take care
    The Wilsons'

    ReplyDelete